Saturday, December 12, 2009

Alot Of Mucus Before Period Why Do I Have ALOT Of Clear/milkish Looking Mucus Coming From My Ve-jay Jay* And Ive Never Had SO MUCH Before?

Why do i have ALOT of clear/milkish looking mucus coming from my Ve-jay jay* and Ive never had SO MUCH before? - alot of mucus before period

I make this short (I hope)
OK ....... The last period: April 16, 2009
I tend to, 14 Day of my ovulation cycle was 29 April and had sex and I had good sex the day before and after.
Today is the 8th May and had symptoms like ... Cramps here and there in the abdomen and a lot of mucus and the two are most important.
My time is always on time and should begin May 13, 2009 .... or 5 days before the course starts.

Therefore, the question is !!??? Am I possibly pregnant
HELP PLEASE! THANKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment