Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sv2000 Dvd Recorder Vcr Combo Good Dvd/vcr I Have A SV2000 VCR/DVD Recorder Combo, How Do I Finalize A Dvdr Disc After Recording Stuff On It?

I have a SV2000 VCR/DVD Recorder Combo, How do I finalize a dvdr disc after recording stuff on it? - sv2000 dvd recorder vcr combo good dvd/vcr

Answer: Hi,
I bought one of the last few weeks at Wal-Mart for 49.95 thought to have a chance ... It is not easy, you are fundamentally wrong SV2000. Menu is the first box on the right side of this program? Finally. Directed, open the CD tray, the remote control of the DVD recorder and press SETUP. Then click OPEN / CLOSE again. Click the burden on the Setup Disc Edition UNGRAY, select Edit Disk, click OK. Select Finish, click OK, click Yes .. He does not make its money wasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment