Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can You Record With Reason Can You Record Vocals On Your Computer With Reason Software?

Can You record vocals on your computer with Reason Software? - can you record with reason

Am I correct in my team and I am learning to use it. The drum machine is impressive. I was not able to find a way to record the voices, but. I read somewhere that is not good voice, and I do not think - I just want to know how. Can someone tell me how?

If not, what software do you recommend for voice recording?

2 comments:

gtplaya0... said...

The cause minutes of audio! If no more data to reason. Basic is a software sequencer, which means that does not deal with it.

To use the audio and therefore absorb at the same time, it takes a ReWire-compatible DAW software (such as Sonar, DP logic). Also to be investigated, with ReWire with DAW software.

download... said...

If you have a microphone, yes, perhaps.

Post a Comment