Monday, January 25, 2010

Dining Chairs Swivel Or Dining-style Chairs For Patio Furniture?

Swivel or dining-style chairs for patio furniture? - dining chairs

What do you prefer? This would be for a dinner set in aluminum and wrought iron shines on a wooden deck (not a patio) are used. I like the look of stools (ie, legs) because they prefer a traditional style, with my old house, but I wonder if chairs were more comfortable and practical on a deck (without legs) stuck in the cracks. Opinions?

3 comments:

deib13 said...

I agree with the person who offers a blend of 2 types of chairs, if you have a large table with 6 chairs. If you have just four chairs, all with the same probably better. Chairs can be comfortable to sit alone, but I've always felt that I feel uncomfortable to bend forward to eating at the table because they lean slightly backwards. It depends, you want to sit on the use of almost all and eat or sit and relax? I've never had a problem with the swivel chair, his legs are not taken into cracks of the bridge - but it's something to consider if the cracks are larger in his deck, or legs are very weak. We hope you enjoy your deck this summer!

wjroof said...

I love my swivel chair, because they are comfortable and my baby can swing on them - but I prefer my chairs, dining room, because they sit closer to the table and sit back. Get a mix - two swivel and 4 restaurants.

I have no problem with the deck cracks.

stephete said...

Swivel allows the user in each direction with little effort will be (ie, from the sun, the sun and saw a game of volleyball, to watch the kids swim, etc.)

Post a Comment