Thursday, February 18, 2010

Codejunkies Nds Pokemon Soul Silver Action Replay DS. Has Load Failed Under Subscriptions And Also Under My Custom Codelist.?

Action Replay DS. Has Load Failed under subscriptions and also under my custom codelist.? - codejunkies nds pokemon soul silver

If you drag a file pokesav (Pokemon code), what kind of flash and not just add the code. I've tried to re-download the application from http://us.codejunkies.com/nds_actionreplay/SetupUS1_05.exe. He said that 1.05

My Action Replay, says the version 1.52

Recognize your definitally I made sure that the USB port is working with a mouse and the Device Manager control.

Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

Ria said...

Didja try the whole program comes with the CD-ROM? (If I can have and a good ...): D

* Edit * Marks will make a legal copy. lawl

squirtle master said...

Make sure there is space available.
Make sure that diden't wear pokesav things done.
Do it by hand if no work Theas.
Make sure you press L / R to activate code.

Post a Comment