Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thank You Note Wording For Doctor Thank You Note For My Doc/ask Out On A Date....

Thank you note for my doc/ask out on a date.... - thank you note wording for doctor

I've been a doctor for a biopsy to see who had cancer. I was so impressed by him and his staff. It seemed as if he is flirting with me. I've tried to flirt again. I know Docs can not ask their patients before. Technically not treat me, but I have to stay with him in a year. I was really fascinated by him. I think he wanted to ask me, but I did not say the right words. We are both swimmers and told me he wanted me the way a number of things several times during my last visit.
I want to write a thank you card and my card with my cell phone number. What do you think. Basically I want to thank-you an example.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ethically it should be monitored for over a year while you are a patient and can not see beyond. If you are interested in this could lead to another doctor, but still a little difficult.
As a thank you for just made what could you think of the attention he received, something about how lucky you are to speak with him in the future.

Post a Comment