Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feel Dizzy On Loraxapam Is It Normal To Still Feel Dizzy And Funny, Hours After Coming Home From An Amusement Park?

Is it normal to still feel dizzy and funny, hours after coming home from an amusement park? - feel dizzy on loraxapam

I went to an amusement park with my family today. I traveled almost every day. I was good when I was there, as I play. Now, the IM is home and I feel a little dizzy and my body is these feelings that I draw like Im one of the rides. Now, as I write this, I feel myself turning. Is it normal to feel good after arriving home from an amusement park?

1 comments:

Claret said...

Forgot One of the most important things that people do at an amusement park is well-hydrate and nourish their bodies. I know I'm totally in the management and horse around involved, I eat or drink to forget. That can certainly be a feeling of dizziness and add the feeling is strange, very tired. It is hard to do, but if you forget in a park, do not take care of yourself so that your body keep up with you.

As for spinning and moving feelings, I answered a question like this before. Follow the link to read.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

I agree with the previous answer, if there is a feeling, no doubt have to consult your doctor (for example, until tomorrow night, and still so). In the meantime to cool the body to rest and drink a lot. We hope you feel better.

Post a Comment