Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Older Ladies In Girdles Where Can I Find Someone To Live With Us And Help Take Care Of My Mom, To Have A Home And A Small Salary?

Where can i find someone to live with us and help take care of my mom, to have a home and a small salary? - free older ladies in girdles

I need someone who needs a house to live with us and help take care of my mother. They have a warm shelter, food, etc., and you will receive a small salary for a month. Very small, but if you understand the rent, food, electricity, water and telephone bills quite well. I would like a lady, drug and alcohol free, trustworthy, loving and kind to the elderly. Have them as pets. We have two adorable dogs (outside), and a few chickens, probably about 18 or 20 We are in our 60 but still young enough to have a little life left in us.

1 comments:

ksuetx said...

Try to find a good student who specializes in health care. They often need a place to live, to accept, pay less than the already are certified and refers to the subject area.

I also met with the students on jobs, not to fill specialized in health care, but they are compassionate people, and security and go to school.

Post a Comment