Monday, February 15, 2010

Funniest Wedding Invitation Ever Funniest Joke Ever!!?

Funniest joke ever!!? - funniest wedding invitation ever

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were out for over a year they decided to marry. My parents got us in every way, my friends encouraged me and my girlfriend? It was a dream!

There was only one thing that bothers me greatly, and one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years old, wore tight mini skirts and low-cut blouses. Regularly, when he leaned over to me and I have more than a nice view of her underwear. It should be well thought out. Never, if no one was nearby.

One day my sister called and asked me to review finances wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered that he would soon marry, and had feelings and desirablefor me to win and will not overcome the real. She said she wanted to make love to me once before I married and committed my life, her sister. I was in total shock and could not speak. She said: "I have in my room, and whether to continue with him and I came."

I was amazed. I was shocked frozen when I saw her up the stairs. When he reached the summit he have his pants and threw them down the stairs at me. I stayed there for a moment, turned around and walked to the door. I opened the door and left the house. I just went to my car. My future brother was released.

With tears in his eyes, shook hisOne said: "We are delighted that you have passed our little test. You can ask no better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is:

Always keep condoms in your car =)

4 comments:

fenderpl... said...

a girl with no arms and legs are on the mourning of the beach, and a man approaches her and says, "do evil" and said: "I'm 21 and I've never kissed before," So be Nice to kiss the type and leaves. begins to cry when the guy says: "Why are you crying now," and she said: "I'm 21 and I've never played, so be nice on the fingers of her husband and walks away. then start to cry for the man who says, 'what' and she said: "I'm 21 and I've never been f ** ked before" if the person needs it, and throws him into the water and said: "UR now F ** KED * !!!!!!!!!"

koolcatt... said...

Poor
A man from the prison where he has lived 15 years. He breaks into a house looking for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

What type of bed and ties him to a chair and tied the girl to bed, she gets up, kisses her neck, then stands up and goes to the bathroom. While there, the husband shares his wife:

"Hey, this guy is a convict, look at his clothes! Probably spent some time in jail and has not seen women for years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex does not resist, do not complain about what you have said. He was satisfied, no matter how much it disgusts you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. "Stereong, honey. I love you. "

To which his wife responds: "He was not kissing my neck. Wwas whispers in his ear. He said I was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we had Vaseline. I said I was in the bathroom. Honey strong. I love you too! "





Girls night out
Two friends had gone for a Girls Night Out, and was much too enthusiastic for cocktails. Incredibly drunk and falls, he suddenly realized that the need to urinate two. They were very near a graveyard and one of them, they beat their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to end what he pulled off her panties, used and thrown away. But his girlfriend had an expensive set of underwear and do not want to lose his, but had the good fortune, a large ribbon from a wreath, was found in a pit, rescue, and began to clean. After graduation, she made her way.

The next day, the husband of the first woman phones the other husband and said, "Damn these nights, girl needs to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." Nothing, "said another." Mine came with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her ass that read: "From all of us in the fire station, also never forget!"




Only three doors
A captain of the plane burst into a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a stopover in another city. Upon his arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, buy, and spend the night.

The next morning, when the pilot, the team was on the route of the day to prepare, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew that she was in the hotel room and called to ask what happened. She answered the phone, crying and said he could not leave his room. "You can not leave your room?" The captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors here," she moaned, "it is the bathroom is a company, and there is a sign that says Do Not Disturb '!





We hope you enjoy it!

Amber-ba... said...

I get this lol

Gxy said...

The joke was actually a lesson.
It is a good lesson.
But morality has no meaning.

Post a Comment